Let’s Roam is the #1 app-led scavenger hunt company. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, answering trivia questions and solving challenges. Work with your team or compete against them, as you learn new facts and create memorable experiences. Let’s Roam Scavenger Hunts are great as an everyday activity, or for bachelorette parties, birthday parties, corporate team building events and more! Each player chooses an interactive role, with challenges varying by person.
Forget tourist-filled museums, make your own memories with a photo scavenger hunt tour in Kansas City! On a Let’s Roam scavenger hunt, you and your team will work together to wander throughout Kansas City, racking up points and laughs along the way. A Work of Art is the perfect small group activity for anyone looking to spend an enjoyable afternoon in Kansas City.
• Community Christian Church, 4601 Main St, Kansas City, KS 64112-1626
• Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, 4420 Warwick Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64111-1821
• J.C. Nichols Memorial Fountain, 47th & J.C. Nichols Parkway Country Club Plaza, Kansas City, MO
• Brush Creek Waterway, Kansas City, MO
• Cinemark Palace at the Plaza, 526 Nichols Rd Country Club Plaza, Kansas City, MO 64112-2008
Location: Northern America » United States » Missouri » Missouri
Commences: Kansas City, United States
Duration: 2 hours