As a transfer company we try our best to guarantee you the best possible travel experience to the historical city of Rome or to Sacrofano, a comune in the Metropolitan City of Rome in the Italian region Latium, located about 25 kilometres north of Rome. Located near the Monti Sabatini, at the feet of an extinct volcano, it is included in the Regional Park of Veii. With our modern and comfortable sedan or minivan, our professional drivers and our 24 hour operative team that will follow your transfer till you meet your destination, we are very confident your transfer will be a full success.
To make a reservation with us for the transfer from Rome city to Sacrofano and vice versa are required the following details:
– Name of the main passenger, phone number and email address,
– Pick up time and date,
– Pick up address (Hotel or private accommodation address in Rome or Sacrofano)
– Drop off address (Hotel or private accommodation address in Rome or Sacrofano)
– Number of luggages and passengers traveling. Luggages of particular dimensions such as wheelchairs, sport equipment, music instruments, strollers etc., must be specified in the reservation.
– Vehicle type (Sedan 1-2 pax, Minivan 3-8 pax).
The waiting time for the transfer in Rome or Sacrofano is 30 minutes. Once the waiting time is over and we do not receive any information from the clients, the driver will leave. In this case there will be no refund for the clients.
Location: Southern Europe » Italy » Lazio » Lazio
Commences: Rome, Italy
Duration: 45 to 55 minutes